Saturday, February 18, 2006

The One with my trip back to KL

During the Langkawi trip, the highlight of my trip was the journey to Kuala Perlis itself actually. I really enjoyed myself during the 9hr bus trip from Melaka to Kuala Perlis. 9hr on bus is not a big deal to me since i've survived flying on plane 13hr nonstop. Teruja sangat nak naik bus lagi,so,what I did yesterday was I took a bus back home to KL. Even my colleagues are impressed and a bit shock

" Afai, betul ko naik bas balik KL nih? "

I purposely took KKKL bus cause i know they are very generous when it comes to seating. 3 seating abreast compared to the usual 4 by other company, and hey, the seat pitching very comfortable too. Its around 34 inches i assumed.
In the bus, the couple seating next to me really took my atttention from reading the mag i bought.The girl's hand keep on creeping to the guy unchartered territory
( HINT-Down Under ).I was like..Oh please get a room!!
Taking bus is not bad at all, I can save few ringgit:

Driving my kancil
Petrol and toll from Ayer Keroh = RM 25 + 2(RM16.50) = RM55

Return bus and LRT trip= 2(RM9.40) + 2(RM2.40) = RM22.80

Should take KKKL evertime balik KL. At least im menyahut seruan kerajaan to support the public transport. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always take bus whenever balik kampung to Melaka - prefer Express Dilema er,... Delima especially the double decker bus.