Thursday, February 16, 2006

The One with my Langkawi Trip

The trip to Langkawi last weekend was quite fun. I never been there ( I'm from Kuching so that's a good excuse) so i was quite looking forward to it.

Actually,I planned to go to Phuket after this Langkawi trip but had to cancelled it sinced the travel agency couldnt entertain/accommodate me as a single traveller for the discount package ( "You kena ada partner" ) .
You see, I always have this idea that when I start to earn my own money, I will travel alone as a backpacker. Sounds wicked right? Maybe later end of the year I'll try my luck, kena carik orang la nih..

For the Langkawi trip, didnt do much though, went to the beaches, indulge myself with lots of chocs and visit few interesting places.Some more, went there with friends yang ada bulat kat atas kepala, so i rather say that i behave throughout the trip. To sum it all, it was OK but not great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yang ada bulat kat atas kepala? hmm~

Anonymous said...

Me too always face problem with travel agents as single traveller... hmmm

Fairul said...

zal, orang ada bulat atas kepala tuh adalah org yg mempunyai tahap keimanan yng jauh lebih tinggi than mine..hehe..mcm poyo je ayat..