I have a confession to make..urgh..I just love singing along to that Astro Channel 15 TV commercial....yerp…the one with AF2 stars ( Kaer,Farah and Zahid in it.).…I even memorize the lyrics( see below..)…how lame is that
Ku hantarkan SMS…
Ku hantarkan MMS..
Dari telefon ‘mobile’ku..terus ke hatimu..
Di Astro @15….Di Astro @ 15…
Usah ragu..luahkan isi hatimu…
Before any of u guys will jump into conclusion…no! ( BIG NO!!) I never chat in that channel @ 15..its just a waste of money I mean.. 50cent per SMS???.. such a rip off..SMS-ing Zairin at Jakarta only cost me a mere 20cent…No wonder la Maxis nyer 3rd quarter profit (July-September, tuh time AF kat tv..) reached RM 650mil-dlm paper Star ari nih..bet that Dato' Jamaludin Ibrahim grinning from ear to ear..huuhhu
The Channel@15 ad got me wondering…am I still gripped with this whole AF thing?
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
The One With Astro Channel 15
Posted by
Fairul
at
20:01
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
assalamualaikum..
hye..camner nak tukar nick bila chat kat astrro@15 tu??mm..ok.tu jer.bye.wassalam.
yo man cammaner nak join chat kat astro chanel @15
Post a Comment