I just finished downloading LoveAngelMusicBaby-Gwen Stefani's debut solo album... mmg superb!actually I'm not a big fan of No Doubt..but I always admired Gwen ..she is perhaps the most sexy, splendid female to ever live. No female better matches her voice and style. As a new ultimate fan of Gwen Stefani, I'd like to take a moment of silence to honor our beloved Gwen ..ok I won't do that, huhu..but honestly..Gwen rocks..!!!. Forget britney spears and those dumb blondes wannabe singer ( not X-tina la..)...they are no match for gwen..so please,everyday,take a moment and thank God for the gift he has sent to us.huhuhu..
Gwen did mentioned about this Harajuku girls in 'what you waiting for' lyrics..well...did some researched..it turned out that Harajuku is this place in Tokyo, where girls there like to dress up..( kira tempat happening la...) any fashion you can think of...its all there..( see pic )
based on the facts given from the site, Harajuku is listed as top 10 must visit place in tokyo...if its not for this song, i would never bother to know about Harajuku..but i do know few places in Tokyo such as Shibuya and Odaiba ( futuristic design buildings!!)
since i'm officially unemployed..I have all the time in the world for myself..no more waking up early in the morning to class....no more parking searching at Uniten..hahah..glad everythings is over....but i have to start job-hunting soon...i'm targeting HSS or SMHB...since both of the company is specialized in drainage and traffic planning/maintenance....hope with my nerdy looks photo in the resume..the one who is gonna see my resume will be fool with it and say
"hm..rupa intellectual...call him for the interview.."
-warning!! looks can be very deceiving when it comes to a person named Fairul M Zain
my mum is in Kl for one week...so for this whole week..i get to eat proper meal..as in healthy diet for my meal..ada ikan..ada sayur..ada ayam la...cause when my mum is in Kuching..all i cook for my dinner is this simple ayam goreng/ikan..or to make life easy..just plain corn beef with onions...huhuh..
You Harajuku girls Damn, you've got some wicked style...

No comments:
Post a Comment