Made my way to Umm Salal Mohamad last Friday, in search of the Borzan Fort. From the Doha guide book I read, I was given the impression that it would be a very big one. Boy, I was wrong. Its only a small one, with two tiny towers.
The two towers, 16m up into the 'sky'. This is what Doha can offer. Heard that Faisal Museum at Al Shamal is worth a visit.
The new Museum of Islamic Art. It was opened to public yesterday.
The Tornado and Al Bidaa Tower, still u/c.
Aku pun tak tahu whats the purpose of this entry. Perhaps nak tunjuk photo dari new SLR aku kot. hehe..anyway, looking forward for my Syria adventure this coming Monday. Yippy. :0
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
The One with the small fort in Qatar
Posted by
Fairul
at
19:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bro aku dah tukar blog dah..blog lame aku nak delete.. - afiq
www.victorpapalima.blogspot.com
ok....noted
Post a Comment