Saturday, January 19, 2008

The One with his Lindsay Lohan's moment

I'm a very careless person. When i used the term 'very', I'm trying to emphasize my carelessness. Files and library books flew off from my car roof, misplaced a RM5k projector and left it in the aircraft, and among others. Yes, that's me. Been there done that!

Today's incident is no different. This morning went to the office to print out the project progress for our meeting with the client next week. Few hours later I realized I left few files in the car. I quickly grab my car keys and the access card and rushed to the main door. Locked the door and little did I know that I left the office keys on my desk. Sh*t! The grill is lock. I'm trapped. I am stuck in the grill area. ( We have this small grill area between main door and the stairs step to the exit.

I was helpless. Panic is the right choice of words here. Lucky me, I have my handphone with me. Called my colleagues, everyone outside KL. Force entry is a No-no. I'm not a Macgyover ok! Shouting for help won't help either. I don't want to create a scene up here and don't want to be a male version of Rapunzel. hhehe. So I'm left with one choice. My big boss. The idea of calling my big boss is a perfect recipe of free maki hamun ( ok, i made it up, bos aku baek orangnye and takkan maki orang ). I don't want to ruin his weekend. What if he's playing golf? What if he's taking his afternoon nap? What if he's enjoying the sun by the poolside? :P Called him, lucky me, he's just nearby. Told me he'll arrive in an hour time. ? An hour later, my boss came to the rescue. He brought along his whole family. They just got back from kenduri. M-A-L-U.!!!

The experienced of being locked inside the grilled area made me claustrophobic, dizzy and bit nauseous ( mcm pregger la plak!) For a moment, I thought I was Lindsay Lohan, you know, when she served her one day jail last year. hahahaha.

OK friends, lesson learnt. NEVER EVER leave your keys behind.

Anda berada di tempat kejadian. My Lindsay Lohan moment. hahah

Imagine youself being lock inside. Me almost puke.

8 comments:

1plus2 said...

Hahaha....sorry but it's really a funny story. And I think her cell condition was way lot better than yours. You only had a shoe rack for company. Hehehe....Sorry bro.

FIR said...

Itu Lindsay Lohan ka, Paris Hilton punya drama? :-)

Anonymous said...

terserlah kesengalanmu..hahahaha

Fairul said...

teep..

actually that was the second time got locked up inside..hheehe...
my boss sempat bagi evil laugh gi...hehe

fir..

between miss lohan or miss hilton..i'd prefer miss lohan...less bimbo..hahah

riz..
mcm tagline beauty product jek...mangkok la ko..

FIR said...

Man, both Justine and Venus were ousted from the AO. Okaylah, I join you for an all Serbian final :-) [but seriously, Maria really surprised me a lot... maybe she'll be in the final but I support Ana lah sekarang... LOL]

Fairul said...

Not a serbian final after all :P
My Maria will win the title..:)

afiq | azmee said...

haha..gilo mu bro...xpelah..dapat menikmati kehidupan dalam zoo sejam dua..kan3?

Fairul said...

next time aku ajak ko sekali :p