Monday, December 17, 2007

The One with their reunion tour

Once upon a time, ten years ago to be exact, there's this five scantily clad girls who used to rock my world. Ten years later, they still do,sorta. Yes, I'm talking about the Spice Girls. Now they are back with their reunion tour and I can't stop watching the tours clip in You Tube. Watching the Fab Five perform their songs bring back lots of memories to a lot of people, to me at least, hehe. Its amazing after so many years, I still can sing along to all of their songs. ( yes, i was big fan back then ). Singing live is not their forte, but whatheheck, I'm glad that they're back :)

No..No..That is not a robot. That is my favourite Spice Girls, Posh Spice. God bless her. I bet only she can get away by standing in front of 20,000 fans doing pretty much nothing but posing/waving and still get the crowd in a frenzy.hehe.

5 comments:

1plus2 said...

I saw their performance of Stop at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show (courtesy of YouTube). Yup, they're still yummylicious.

Fairul said...

i wonder if they're still yummylicious 10 yrs from now...things to ponder...hhm..:P

1plus2 said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha bro. Enjoy the long weekend too.

FIR said...

Posh was the only one I could tolerate before during the Spice Girls heyday. Why? Because she didn't talk much and... well, posh :-P

Now, she's too skinny... I like the more talented and beautiful Sporty now :-)

Fairul said...

teep..Selamat Hari raya Qurban

fir, now she's like walking skeleton with hard big boobs..hehehe ..back then.all she did was pout for the cameras...