Curvy butt turns me on. Yes, those round shape and some might say bootylicious. Nope, I'm not talking about JLO's butt, I'm talking about cars with sexy rear@butt. Yes, I have this thing with cars with sexy 'butt'. Thats why I felt in love with Peugeot 206 many many many years ago. For that reason, I bought my RAFA@ Naza's version mid this year. Below are cars with sexy behind@rear. My pick. :P
Was thinking to buy a second hand of this Chevrolet, but then, after much consideration, I opt for Bestari@ Rafa 206.
Mazda 2, the look reminds you of Toyota Yaris, but the design is way better and has its own sex appeal.I like! Comes with 1.3L and 1.5L engine.
Mamamia! This Fiat Bravo is a beauty....
My all time favourite, (sorry Rafa :P), Mazda 3
As for now, I'm pretty satisfied with my Rafa. Thats the cheapest continental car that i can afford for now. Laen la kalo duit tumbuh atas pokok kan. :P
Saturday, December 22, 2007
The One with the curvy butt
Posted by
Fairul
at
18:58
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looking at the Bravo gave me a virtual orgasm....
bro..you test drive it before right..so did u get 'one' then? hehe
Virtual.....virtual one. Aaahhh...
Hehehe....
Post a Comment