Sunday, September 30, 2007

The One with the new seasons

The new fall seasons are back. The timing couldn't be more perfect for me since Tennis and Formula One seasons will come to an end next month. The ones I'll be looking forward to are ANTM IX ( Epi 2 already), Desperate Housewives IV and Heroes II. Where's Survivor? FYI, I gave up on the series 3 seasons ago.

Speaking of F1, the remaining two races at Shanghai and Interlagos will definitely be a cracker. In today's race at Fuji, Hamilton won the race in a treacherous wet conditions. With Alonso 12 points behind Hamilton, and my fav Kimi 5 points behind the current WC, I'm looking forward to seeing how this 3 way battle unfolds over the final two races.

2 comments:

FIR said...

The final two races will surely be something to watch but I really can't bear the thought of Hamilton being the champion. He's just too... Hamilton, LOL. The only way Kimi or Alonso can have a clear chance is that if Hamilton crashes out next week, hopefully in China rain as well.

Fairul said...

yeah..he will crash out this week..heheh..with his latest statement today..finally he's showing his true colors now eh...