Monday, September 24, 2007

The One with my hero

Nadal withdraws from Thailand Open this week, nursing knee injuries. I'm not sure whether this is a good news to me. Just to let you guys know, I've decided to cancel my trip this Friday since work keep on pilling up and there are two major airports I need to cover before Raya holiday. Somemore, I know big boss won't let me take a day leave just to watch tennis at Bangkok. If I do go to Bangkok this week, it won't be fun because Rafa won't be there, right? I hope Rafa can recover before the Masters Cup and really hope he wont't withdraw from the Malaysian Open exhibition match later this year.

InsyaAllah ada rezeki tahun depan :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sedihnye :(

Fairul said...

nak buat camne zal..takde rezeki..burn je tikets..tsk tsk..

anyway..see u kt federer's match..am going to nadal's too.. :P

FIR said...

Well, for consolation, all top seeds have dropped out from Thailand Open right? :-)

Fairul said...

yeah...top 3 seeds out due to injuries...but there's tommy haas...aarrgh....:( maybe next year..

Anonymous said...

When's their dates for Msian Open ? Is it round robin ? or fix matching ? Need to plan to apply leave now...

Fairul said...

its an exhibition match..so its kinda fix matching i guess..

20/11 tuesday-nadal vs gasquet

22/11 thursday-sampras vs federer

stadium melawati shah alam

8pm

:)