1. I've just realised Nadal is everywhere in my blog. So, they wont be any more Nadal's name mention before my Bangkok trip later this September.
2. Ten years ago i was a big fan of Posh Spice. Suprise, Suprise, ten years later, I'm still a fan. Thanks to NBC's Victoria Beckham coming to america tv show, hehe.
3. I have a new obsession besides my own abs now..hehe. Latin music..! Yes, i'm so into Juanes's songs.
4. My best friend just gave my the best advice the other day for turning down a girl's offer for a date twice! What is wrong with me??
5.Finally Government gave the green light to construct the permanent LCCT for KLIA. The current one wont be able to handle the projected traffic in few years time. So, who is kiasu here? Malaysia or Singapore? Nampak sangat the current LCCT tuh nak buat for the sake of Changi's budget Terminal..sapa kata Malaysia tak kiasu eh?
6.It's Rejab now. Marilah kita puasa sunat Rejab :-)
Monday, July 23, 2007
The One with multiple post?
Posted by
Fairul
at
17:36
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment