Monday, July 09, 2007

The One with the 5 sets final match


World number 1, Roger Federer equalled Bjorn Borg's record of 5 consecutive titles at SW19 last night by beating world number 2, Rafel Nadal. Both players lived up their expectation when the match lasted more than 3 hrs in a 5sets thriller. The match could go either way, but the best prevailed. Rafa had 4 break points chance 15-40 in the final set but couldn't convert all of it. I'm pretty much happy with Nadal's big improvement this year and I'm very sure he will beat Fedex at his favourite turf one day.

3 comments:

zafi said...

yup i have no doubt one day he will beat federer...
both are great players. :)

FIR said...

If Nadal let Federer get his French Open to complete his career Slams next year, I'm sure he'll be more courteous, LOL.

Fairul said...

Zafi,
next yr perhaps...tunggu je wimbledon next yr..:P

Fir,
I dont think Nadal tu baik hati sangat..heheh ..