Sunday, December 17, 2006

The One with the progress

Woke up around 7 and after prayer, one mission in mind. To take photos of the Bok house. I thought the house located somewhere near Jalan Stonor, where all the old beautiful mansions are. Couldnt find it, it was only when i reached home later when my sis told me the exact location. huhu..I end up snapping the progress of the lavish high end condos around Binjai/Stonor..ie Troika, Suria Stonor, Park 7 and few more. I only post Troika below sinced this is the most- highest- endest ( im running out of adjectives here..hehe) condo in KL. Its by Sir Norman Foster. I would go ga ga when this thing complete .




I can see the entrance for the basement parking.

p/s: Its sad to see that the Bok house being tore down for the sake of development. More historical buildings will be reduced to rubble if the National Heritage Act is not amended. Goverment and DBKL should take action on this.

No comments: