Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The One with the 9-5

1. Still remember about the interview that i went last 3 weeks? Good news is that Mr Wong from the consultant called me last week that they have recommended my name to Malaysia Airport Berhad ( MAB ) and its up to MAB to approve it. Bad news, hhm..none actually. I hate waiting!! But fingers cross.....Insyaallah..

2. My bro got engaged the other day. The whole family went to Perak ( Bota) and it was fun. Never been to a real kampung type nyer kenduri. Then watch Cinta with friends later that night at Midvalley.

3. I'm in the office now and no more graveyard shift. Miss waking up in the afternoon. Now waiting for my site claim. Kachingggg....!!!

4. I managed to get our company a new project at JHB (Senai Airport) when i did the interview last 3 weeks. Tak sengaja actually but I'm proud of myself. heheh. Pat on my back..heheh.

5. Since there's no more AGM in our Engineering Department, semua happy-happy belaka. Enjoy2...janji kejer siap..

6. She got married last week. She's one of the most amazing woman i've known throughout my life and I know that her husband will take a good care of her. Well, I'm happy for her. Miss you Citot :)

No comments: