Summer can be so cruel ( ade summer kat bumi malaya nih? ). This is the time when all the radio will play all the latest summer anthem and it wont be long that all the songs will stuck in my head and humming to it non-stop. First it was the Paris hilton's Stars Are blind song, then the Christina's Ain't no other man song and now, it's Pussy Cat dolls's Button. I blame it on MTV..!!
I gotta stop listening to cheesy pop song now. I can see my machoness is deteriorating very slowly now..YIKES!!
erm..I think i have a crush..:) Time to stalk..heheh :P
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
The One with the summer anthem
Posted by
Fairul
at
03:48
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah, that Paris Hilton. As always, when US trashed their trashy artists, Asian countries will definitely pick them up and make them huge popstars... LOL.
Lucky I'm here now coz I couldn't stand her singing. She better stick to acting... no, not the mainstream one, the other one *blink* *blink* [even that also so-so je... she's not sexy by any standard to me... LOL]
LOL. Don't worry...I bet there are a whole bunch of guys out there who shares the same affliction as you do...glad to knowe that at least ur man (girly??LOL) to admit it...muahahaha
Fir,
at first i thot it was gwen's latest single..hehe..maybe the video of hers frolicking with the guy at the beach really help eh.? heheh :P
terp..she's not sexy..but cute in a way ..
sarah's mummy,
hehe..once in a while..kena gak unleash the other side of myself..:P
Post a Comment