Exactly a year ago, i started serving the company i work with. Time really does fly when you're having so much fun in the office(NOT!). I still consider myself lost in transition actually. After 365 days waking up early in the morning (i wake up at 700am ), i still cant get the fact that i have my own career now, people address me with an 'Encik' in front of my name, and the worst part, money seems to be a burden for me. Mase study dulu, tak cukup duit mintak kat ayah je.. hm...
How I wish I was 10 years old again, when the only thing that really trouble me back then is what on earth will happen to the Kesatria Baja Hitam in the new episode and not be worrying on the datelines macam sekarang! ..! eurgh..
I'm a grown up now!!!
Saturday, July 29, 2006
The One with 365 days
Posted by
Fairul
at
05:22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment