I joined this Formula 1 contest through PLUS website last week. All i have to do is to answer 5 simple questions and come up with a slogan.
I ( my sister's friend actually ) came up with a cheeky slogan and hopefully I'll win the 2 Grandstand tickets.My budget is a bit tight this month since I have to renew my road tax so this is my only chance for me to watch the hottest race again, unless someone is kind enough to offer me tickets like last year..hahahaha..
This year alone has seen the introduction of new technical and sporting regulations. The most significant one is the change of engines, which is from V10 to V8 engines. We'll also see the re-introduction of tyre changes during pit stops and a new qualifying format.So expect more action and thrills from the races this year...yeah!!
The new season will kick off this weekend at Bahrain and all eyes are on the 24 years old world champion Fernando Alonso. Macam biase, I'll be rooting for my favourite team, Mclaren Mercedes. Based on the various winter testing with their respective new cars, (not biased ok..) Mclaren's MP4-22 made the best progress and hopefully it will knock off Renault from cliching both titles this year.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
The One with The F1 contest
Posted by
Fairul
at
11:04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wishing you a stroke of luck on winning the F1 tickets :)
One way to stop comment-spam harassment.(They are so IRRITATING!)
Go to Settings then Comments then Show Word Verification for comments then Simply click yes. Good luck!
Zal, thanks..very annoying indeed those spams..
thank you for the wish..it turned out that my name wasnt on the winners list..sob sob..
Post a Comment