Finally I get the chance to update my blog…its been a pretty hectic 2 weeks for me…lot of things need to be done..as in FYP thesis..final exams..Hydraulic project..glad that everything is over…
Hey..i’m not a student anymore…unless Puan RCO is going to fail me for yesterday paper ( touch wood..!!) im not gonna se that piece of paper ( see above ) or some uniten student might say as their final exams ticket..a pass for them to get them to sit for their exam..huhhuhu…glad that I wont be joining the other unitenians queuing up for that ticket again next semester..hahaah..
Yeah..i’ve completed my FYP..did my presentation the other day..and it went very very well..but haven’t bind that thing into a hard cover yet…coz I promised puan that I’m gonna bind it right after raya…
The other day I went to see Pn Lariyah to seek some advice..end up like 2hr++ in her room…
Here I list down the words of wisdom of hers or maybe some..
1.hati kena bersih..buat semua kerja kenalah ikhlas kerana Allah SWT…
2.I see u as the person who lacks of confidence Fairul..BUT..( there’s a but..hehe) I see u as a very polite person..you respect others …and that is an important quality u need to have when u work…
3.if you are a slow learner…you need to work twice as hard….but once u have grab and master it..its gonna be a piece of cake…
4.always remember the lesson in the rabbit and tortoise story..where the tortoise end up as a winner at the end…take a lesson from that..
5.each person has its own capability…u cant compare urself to others..
mm..actually theres more..but I just keep it to myself..or I end up motivating myself up here…huhuhhu
sure im gonna miss Pn Lariyah..promised her that im gonna see her around one day…and gud luck for your PHD prensentation puan..
tomorrow going back to Kaaching..!! yeah, I dreaded the thought of being in Kuching since the first day of Ramadhan...,missed my mum's cooking..
Sunday, November 07, 2004
The One With the last exam ticket
Posted by
Fairul
at
05:04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi there!pakabar kau tek?bait?balit kch kau oo..best eh..jeles (T_T)..terasa nak chat ngan kau..take care aite (^_~) -aishah iwate-
hehe..nalah..aku rindu indah nak chat ngn kau oo..hehe.kelak aku online..
Post a Comment