
my frens came over for berbuka puasa..this time around..its for the guys..have to make a separate berbuka for my frens coz I dun mix my girl frens n my guy frens..mmm..coz I just dun..hhuhu
Out of 12 that i've invite...only syafirul, fatah. n fikri -( my fault..sorry..) couldn't make it
The menu are:
1.spaghetti - my speciality
2. ayamas - tank sponsor + duit budak2 lain
3. bean rice - courtesy of sasha's aunt..
Since I have this reputation as MR cancel-mengancel.. (always cancel last minute la..btol sik anip..?)..daknya mcm sik cayak la ada berbuka at my place...coz I suppose to bring them over last week before puasa...but pandei lupak indah eh..so bring the occasion to bukak posa la.
mm..its nice to have my frens over..coz since I moved to BAM VILLA..i hardly see them..except for tank la..which I got to lepak every Friday..apsl Friday tank?..huhu
Alan helped to prepare the spaghetti..the others helping themselves with shuto mengshuto...I like the company of my frens ( the one invited la..) coz they laugh and rather say 'appreciate' my lawak lucah 18SX ( very2 the lucah....huhu)..sasha suka la oo...haahah
Not sure bila bleh gather mcm tok gik..since after this ada yg kerja..ada masih study ..so hopefully be able to meet up again next few years.. kot..insyaaallah..
Yeah..last night I had a near miss accident..very near miss la..was on the way home when I didnt notice this dark green van stop infront of me.,I have to swerve to next lane...nasib bait sikda kereta next lane tek..mun sik...kerpam..!!. (mcm cerita batman olskool.!!)...accident lagi..huhu
As for today...got my carry marks for CETB315..mine was 36/45..roughly around 81% la...have to get a good grade in this subject coz I desperately wanted to become a road engineer...
below diposkan pic2 cara-cara memasak spaghetti....huhu
step 1. rebus mee spaghetti...mm..not exactly yum yum yet huh?
step 2. bawang and the mince meat pun digoreng...wey..wheres the gravy..?
step 3. walah...spaghetti yang menjadi mangsa budak2 ribena kelaparan..huhu
COURTESY OF CHeF FAIRUL Mz
Selamat Berbuka...
Sunday, October 17, 2004
The One Where they came over for berbuka
Posted by
Fairul
at
18:49
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha..baruk kitak orang tauk aku terer masak spaghetti...huhu...kelak bini aku nang aku sumbat ngn spaghetti jak kali..hahah..tq...
Post a Comment