Sunday, October 26, 2008

The One with the tennis tickets

Guess who we bumped into last night at Villagio. Its Nicol David! Bit starstruck I would say ( that explain why there's a photo below..hehe ). Did asked her few questions on the upcoming tournament next week at the Khalifa Squash Complex and yes, did asked her on her nemesis, the Grinham sisters. At the end of our conversation, I told her, make Malaysia proud. (which off coz what she has been doing many times for the past few years :)
Last night I managed to get my hands on the YEC tickets. Only be able to watch the round robin matches on the first 3 days coz on the fourth day I'll be flying off for my holi to Malaysia. The tickets is a collectors item I would say. It has the images of the top 8 players qualified for the event. One ticket for 3 matches, Doha mmg best!! hehe.Got my tickets!!! My tennis friends in Malaysia would be so jealous. hehe

Speaking of tennis, I managed to find few guys who's into tennis too. They play every Wednesday and Monday evening at the camp. Later after my trip I'll join them coz it won't be a good idea playing with their racquet and not my own. Can't wait.

2 comments:

FIR said...

I thought the women's field has yet to be confirmed with one more WTA tournament is available before Doha. Wonder if Venus got through? :-)

Zal said...

Yes, ppl in Malaysia are all jealous of you