Below are the photo from my Raya album last year. If someone told me last year that I'll be celebrating my Raya this year in Doha, definitely I would've said .."Yeah..Dream on.." But here I am..in my apartment...tengah layan lagu Anuar Zain+Elina..heheh...member-member tengah masak rendang...most of our friends went back home for their Raya..or in some case...went to Rome for Raya..in the mission to find mata-mata biru..( Arina and Jac le..)..heheeh..Anyway..just wanna wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya...my family tradition is being broken this year..for the first time...my parents will be celebrating Raya at our 2nd base in Cheras..usually we will gather at our home base in Kuching..sebab tak cukup korum..my bro n wife kt Birmingham...me..alone in Doha (sob sob...)...definitely I'm gonna miss everyone back home..especially my family...my best friend..Haniff..and those kids from my taman...
Selamat Hari Raya :)My two lovely sisters :)
My ma and pa...miss you guys..
My sisters and bro+wife
Monday, September 29, 2008
The One with the Raya Celebration
Posted by
Fairul
at
23:33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment