Friday, August 15, 2008

The one with multiple stories

Latest updates. Here goes.

1. I still find it ironic that you can't access porn through internet here, and yet, long list of porn pay per view channels in my cable. It's not the European pay per view porn, it's those yang cakap2 Arab. Men to men action nyer channel pun ade.

2. Work so far is ok. Not that hectic. I find it a bit suprising indeed. Can't complain though. :)

3. The weather lately is nice especially at night. The daytime is punishing as always, but I like the windy part especially time2 nak maghrib tuh. Best je lepak2 atas rooftop apartment.

4. Checked out the nightspot kt Doha last night. Went to Qube kat Ramada, which many claimed as the best nightspot here in Doha. Once you enter the club, it's like you're somewhere near Philippine, and not Qatar. haha. Figure that out!

5. Looking forward for my full pay this month. hehe. I have one major purchase to look forward to.

6. The cable at home sucks big time!! There are thousand of channels and yet, most of it are not in service, meaning I have to call those guy incharge and fix the dish. For the time being, I have to make the most of what I have at the moment. I want Dubai One!!

7. I'm determined to make it work despite being 6000km away :) We still have our cell phones..and yes...SKYPE and YM

I'm such a whiny guy kan?

3 comments:

Zal said...

You're in Doha now? Wow seronoknye!

Fairul said...

Agak seronok la Zal...tp skrng dah start sangap...heheh

MT said...

Qube tak best.. go to pearl kat marriott tu...