Monday, January 14, 2008

The One with the numbers

Today is my birthday. Yes, I'm at the ancient age of 26. I am neither extremely happy nor extremely sad. Takde perasaan actually. So, today's post is all about numbers, digits, nombor (or whatever terms u may call it) which are related to me. :)

26- That is how old I am as of today. No need to remind me that I have grey hairs now ( thank u abu for reminding me on that again last week!).

5055 - The last digits from my IC. You are one click away to my details from the PTPTN website. hehe. Yep, while you're at it, would you mind to check how much I owed them? :P

5 - The number of years I spent in MRSM. The best time of my life. Period!

1461 - The last four digits from my Maxis cell phone number. :) Yes, I'm a big Maxis fan and loyal to it. Even the cute infectious Celcom 1+3 song cant even persuade me to change to their plan.

4.5 - The number of years it took me to complete my Engineering Degree in Uniten. It would've been 4 years, but I failed one subject.

3 - Number of insurance policies that I have. Yes, I'm an insurance freak. Each one has its own purpose. :P

30 - The amount deducted from my monthly salary to the WWF Fund. An animal lover would do anything to ensure that the tigers won't face extinction. I'm doing this for the sake of the children in the future. :) I don't want one day my kids will ask me : " Daddy...tiger tuh ape? "

2 - The number of dates I had last year. The girl didn't meet my QA/QC, or was it the other way round? hehehe. This dating department is something I need to improve this year. :)

3 - The number of tennis racquets i own. Yes, only 3. I'm not Rafael Nadal ok! He owns like....err...I don't know. Babolat sponsored him.

36 - Ten years in the future, 36 will be my age. Hopefully by then I'm married with 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls.InsyaAllah. Yes, I plan every little bit of details of my life. :)

I'm giving away too many details now. I hope I enjoy my birthday. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !!!

Zal said...

Happy Birthday Fairul!
And lets help to protect the endangered species :):)

1plus2 said...

Happy Birthday bro!!! God, you're still young.

Interesting post on numbers. I did some calculation myself. If you intend to have 4 kids by the time you're 36, that means you need to tie the knot by next year. You need to get married by 27 to have your first child by 29 (2 years honeymoon) and subsequent children every two years (unless you get twins or more). By January 14, 2018, you'll have it all.

All the best bro! And I'll try to monitor your progress. Hehehe...

FIR said...

Happy birthday! :-)

Fairul said...

Thank you guys :)

Zal..yeah..lets save the big cats.:P

Teep...2 yrs of honeymoon necessary ke? hehhe...i thot once dah kawen..the couple will be having fun making babies..hahahah...
k..i'll update u on my yearly progress..hahah :P

Anonymous said...

eh..perol..ko nyer blog hidup lagi ke? haha...anyway..Happy Birthday...ko muda gi 26..laen le aku..28..:P

psst...aku pi toulouse last week..skodeng2 la..PEHH..A380 4 bijik kt tarmac..jeles x? jeles x? hehe..aha..aku balik mesia this march..hhm..nanti kt YM je la citer ngn ko..ciow

Fairul said...

rizk..thx..ye.aku muda gi .kikik
SQ's SKB training flight kt KUL..tp timing tak ngam ngn testing aku kt klia..x jmpa gi..

afiq | azmee said...

happy belated bday bro..ptptn aku da sampai..rm4k + 3% tax..gagaga

wah..tinggi cite2 ka ye bro..hehehe

Fairul said...

ptptn? eerrkk.....usah ko sebut ni sini fiq..