Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The One with the fireworks

It's 2008! Pejam celek pejam celek...we are in the 8th year of the new century. Cepat giler.I remember back then, when I was a kid ( 6-9y/o), I had always imagined that in the 21st century, there would be cars flying around. Perhaps I watched 'Beyond 2000' and 'Jetson' a lot. Now, here I am, 2008. Can't see a single car flying around.haha. The only thing 'flying' on the highways are those idiot mat rempit and those wannabe Kancils with turbo exhaust.

If you ask me if I have my new year resolution set for this year, well, answer is no. I don't believe in new year's resolution cause it never work for me and it keep on changing over the months. So I don't see the purpose of having one. heheh. I just take one day at a time.( mcm bagus je kan..hahah).But I do hope that I can get better in my personal lives, family, health and career, InsyaAllah.

What's in store for me in 2008?

1.My sister's wedding in June. Can't wait! She got engaged just two days before New Year and the ceremony was fun indeed.

2.If everything goes well, InsyaAllah, I'm looking forward for the Saudi Arabia project.

3.Beijing Olympic. It's every 4 years, so it's worth looking forward to.

4.Tennis Grand Slam. Will Roger and Justine complete their Slams this year?
5. More long haul routes by Air Asia X. Hangzhou, Tianjin, Luton etc....

6. Malaysia Airline's announcement on their purchase for new aircrafts. ( been waiting for ages now..yawn yawn...)

7. My own engagement ceremony (NOT!).haha, you wish :P

So, what's yours? :)

Fireworks last night from my apartment.
Selamat Tahun Baru Geng
! ;-)

5 comments:

zahar said...

hope not to late to wish u a Happy New Year.... ur engagement?? huh...i wait 4 that bro...hehehe

1plus2 said...

Hey bro, enjoy the remaining 362.5 days. May it brings your wealth, good health and most importantly, happiness.

Fairul said...

zahar ( janggal aku panggil nama btol ko ni..)..
selamat tahun baru.moga dimurahkan rezeki...eliza pass aku pls..:P

bro teep...
Happy New Year too...Hope 2008 will bring you,wife,dinah n alief more more happiness, luck n more kachinggggg... :) health too..

zahar said...

jap....aku kol eliza...

Fairul said...

bagi je no kt aku ..haha...or ko ajak dier join kita makan satay...hehehe