
It's the 10th day of my outstation now. Am at Sandakan now, (bilik ade wifi.:P) Ada 11 hari lagi aku kt Sabah Sarawak ni, still not halfway yet. Satu je word aku boleh describe myself now, which is LEMAU. I'm in my 3rd airport now and there are still 3 airports to go. Weather here doesn't look very promising. Saper2 yang curious on what i do at the airport, please refer to the photo posted above.InsyaAllah I'll be able to finish it before the Nadal's match later this month :) So far I enjoy my short trip kt KK. Food galore!!! Sea food is so so cheap, nanti sampai KL sure kata ikan2 kat saner tak fresh,ehehe, Not to mention that the awek jual ikan2 bakar are so damn cun!! Filipino + Bajau. Cun nye pasal, me and friends makan gerai dier. Apart from the cun awek 21 tahun kt paso philipine tuh, the other main highlight is the redevelopment of BKI airport. The terminal is huge, compared to the one we have in Kuching.
The first part of the new terminal, once the new one completed, the old will be refurbished and will be join together.
The departure level. I love the roof structure.The whole terminal overview. Aku macam jakun je snap ni tadi...:P
Ok, am off to sleep. Tomorrow I have to spend whole day at Sandakan's runway.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
The One with the word LEMAU
Posted by
Fairul
at
17:40
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So again, what is it that you actually do? Hehehe....
kamu ni ukur jalan kapal trobang ke?
bro, what i do is part of the airport pavement management system for malaysia airport project..the one i posted is dipstick testing ( mcm nama chocolate jek) basically nak determine the runway's surface...ada bnyl lagi jenis test to be carried out for our project..
nett, refer atas,,,biler nak banjer aku.?
Post a Comment