Friday, November 24, 2006

The One with the interview


I was called for an interview last Monday at this consultant at TTDI. The post was for Road and Highway engineer, cool! During the interview, it turned out that the position was to assist the Resident Engineer ( Post: Assistant Resident Engineer) for the Airbus 380 runway projects at KLIA, lagila cool! One post at KLIA and one post at MAB HQ kat Subang. Two person interviewed me and it went well i have to say. Like always, I let my charm play the part ( hhm..as if i ade charm in the first place..haha ). The interview part piece of cake, essay part was easy but the technical questions sucks big time. It has been 4 days now, and I'm still waiting for their call. I really really want this job. Maybe I'll give them a call next week? Hmm...Desperate?

p/s: i even dreamt about it last night..Yarrabi!!..mmg aku nak sngt!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

moga berjaya!

FIR said...

Yep, good luck for that :-)

Fairul said...

Fir and Iwan..thx...
tp diorang tak call lagi...

LindaMunshi said...

I truly, truly hope you get it. It'll be so cool.:)

Fairul said...

Sarah's mummy..thank you so so much!! according to the consultant, they recommnended my name to MAB already..so its up to MAB to do the approval thingy...finger cross...insyaallah..:)