Lots of things happened lately...Lets see if i can list it all down..
1. My cousin's wedding. Ina, my dear cousin aka my shopping partner cum fashion consultant married her longtime boyfriend, Ewan at a grand reception at Dewan Perdana Felda. The akad nikad was held at Masjid Negara, exactly 3 days before Siti's akad nikah. ( apa kaitan Siti? ..heheh...) I was the bestman for the reception in KL and now I know i'm suck at it! huhuh.
2. Spent hundreds buying new aeroplanes models. So, no more planes this year. Now, I'm offiacially broke...huhuh
3. It was my sister graduation last week at UIA. She took her degree in Law and now she's doing her chambering at this law firm at Sime Darby building. Congrats!
4. Made lots of new and exciting friends lately, since I'm kinda stuck with the same old friends for the past years. Life moves on, and yeah, i need friends who have the same wavelength. ie. tennis...aeroplanes..
5. I attended so many wedding last month, and all are my close friends from uni. Now dad is so busy asking me whether i have a girlfriend or not.huhu
6. Uncle Lan was in Melaka middle last month and he brought Aiman along. So, went to their hotel room to hang out with them. Before uncle Lan called, the day before i was thinking to lepak2 with them sinced it was school holiday. Coincidence?
7. Job-related one. I managed to complete the pre-TEAMS for the Grand Saga Highway. I'm proud of myself sinced i learnt it from scratch. I deserve a pat on my back. :)
8. My dad retired. So he went all the way to Bangkok with my mum to celebrate it (NOT!) It was more like an excursion for my parents and to celebrate my dad's birthday that is.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
The One with the best man
Posted by
Fairul
at
12:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats to your sister. Sime Darby? is it RDL? used to be my place for pupilage. a good place to learn.
yes..its Raja Daryl & Loh..did i get the spelling right? hehe...can see that she's enjoying her time there...thx
(on behalf of my sis.. :)
Looks like a beautiful wedding. Best man huh? There's this saying...alaways the bride's maid never the bride. My lil sis has been bride's maid like 7 times before. Now at 27, we're convinced she's jinxed herself. Wouldn't want that to happen to you tho...LOL
Or maybe it only applies to girls..hmm
hm...srah's mummy..such thing ke? i'll tell ya when i reach 30 myself..hehe :P
Wow that's scary, thank god i refused one of bride's maid job offered to me. hehe.
Post a Comment