Sunday, July 16, 2006

The One with the board shorts


I love these board shorts. I have two of them and there are so comfy. I absolutely love the feeling of these shorts..dunno why..it makes me feel so good wearing them.heheh :P

p/s: im running out of things to blog..thats why i post this entry. for the record, thats not me in the pic.:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not u there? (slurrpp..sucking back the hanging drool)

i had a LOVELY time looking (read staring) at half-naked surfers in their board shorts at bali... ;)

Chibi Maruko said...

i got 6 board shorts yang me guna untuk for swimming (kes malu pakai seluar kecik), cycling and pakai kat rumah... kira sesuwei untuk summerlah..

Fairul said...

tellmewhyidontlikemondays,
heheh..thats not me la..but i still have the flat and toned abs though...hehe..still drooling then? lol :P

chibi maruko,
its very comfy kan..easy to move and nak gerak sana sini..hehe

sukanduniaaku said...

like it too..