
The new season will kick off in few hours time and like always, I cant wait!!!Finally i have figure out the qualifying system after reading it twice! heheh..This year hopefully we will see a lot more of action and thrill from the races.Like I mention in the previous post,we've seen the introduction of the new technical and sporting regulations this year.
In the qualifying session yesterday,Ferrari took the pole position when Michael Schumacher blast his way down the track to claim the pole and Massa follow suit. It was a disaster in the office for my favourite team, Mclaren Mercedes. Kimi Raikkonen will start from the back of the grid since his car suffered a suspension failure, BUMMER! Prior to the suspension failure, he did clocked the fastest first time sector in the first 15 min of qualifying.( well thats a good news ) The flying Finn has a lot to do in the race tonight and I can't wait for what kind of tricks Mclaren have up in their sleeve. Maybe a car full loaded will fuel? .
p/s: I purposely post the photo above coz this year it will be a three way race for the Driver's title...GOOD LUCK KIMI!!!!
Sunday, March 12, 2006
The One where Kimi race in the middle of the desert
Posted by
Fairul
at
11:58
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment