Thursday, February 09, 2006

The One with my aeroplane models

Image hosting by Photobucket

I bought another Dragon Wing 1/400 Singapore Airlines Star Alliance Livery last week. It only cost me USD 26.00 plus shipping which i consider very cheap. Too bad I didnt bid for the Thai's A340-500. At a rate of 3 planes in every 4 months, at the end of the year i'll have at least 9 Dragon Wings models.I have decided that i will only collect the 1/400 scale. You see, once I have my on place, I'll turn at least one room into my play room where all my aeroplanes model will be there for display, together with the airport model. That would be so cool!! I make sure in the future that my kids ( better be boys ) will develop the same hobby as mine so i can tag him along for aeroplane spotting just like what Abang Hisham and Abg Norman do to their cute young sons...hehe..insyaallah..

No comments: