Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The One where I hated Geology so much...


Yesterday went for the KLIA Control Tower trip..organised by Puan Norlela. Its part of the CETB 415 syllabus.Actually i took this subject last few sems ago and when Puan mentioned that there'll be a trip to the tower, it is so tempting to me so i agree to join in albeit all the juniors. hahah..its my dream to be on top of that tower..since im a airport freak..i could make a living up there..becoming air traffic controller! Took lots of pic while im up there..not so many greats pic of the planes tho....except for this kewl pic of the
Garuda B747-400 from CGK and this pic of the shadow of the tower against the pan pacific hotel..huhhhuh

(the Garuda B747-400 from London Heathrow on a 1 stop flight at KLIA..)

( the tower's shadow against Pan Pacfic hotel..nice one Roland..)
So..last nite I went to bed rite after alias..
This morning..it was not a morning glory after all...knowing I have this geology presentation at 9..called my cousin ina tanyak psl MC..she said that it would easily cost me around rm30-40 at the nearby clinics..wargh!!!
so..went to class dgn perasaan yg tidak tenteram tenteram..tgh driving kat middle ring highway..puan rohayu her sidekicks ( puan's researcher ) images circling around my head..aarghh!! Psycho eh..! arrived at cobm around 845..masuk2 kelas..cibai,semua pakei baju smart2 and there i was, wearing the England Jersey...huhhuh
before the presentation,puan said :

PUAN : " classs,the best male n female presenter will each get a present from me"

Haha!!Duhh,is this kindergarden or what.?.duhhh..lame!!!
Knowing that I will screw up the presentation...so I walked out from the lecture room and kira burn la..my 5% presentation marks..who cares..im gonna grad this semester anyway( insyaAllah) Amin....
I still remembered what Puan Lariyah told us.. I dun care about ur CGPA..in the end..its just a matter of whether u can apply what I've taught u guys n the most important..ur discipline..
Aight puan!! I'll remember ur words of wisdom!!
But I think wat puan lariyah said is right..one's cgpa doesn't reflect his/.her capability of doing the job very well..ive met quite a number of succesfull engineers with the cgpa the same as mine..or somewhere around that range..so..fingers cross ..Im gonna be a succesfull road engineer..AMIN....
--just received a call from a fren just now..hahahaha...happy!!!

No comments: